Join us for an intensive one-day forum which will focus on optimizing the exploration and development of the Woodford Shale. We're looking at recent findings in geochemistry and geomechanics to understand how best to drill and complete the reservoir, and also where the productive limits may be.
New developments and understandings in many new areas will be featured:
- Brittleness and fracability determinations
- Geochemistry and productive limits
- Sweet spot determination (seismic, geochemistry, biostratigraphy, sequence stratigraphy)
- Producibility determinants
- Well spacing / frac spacing
- Variations in drilling and completion techniques across the Woodford
- Fractures: natural and induced
- Reservoir quality
- Current research initiatives
If you would like to be a presenter, please contact Susan Nash. If you would like to be a sponsor, please contact Amy Mahan.