Throughout the year there are more opportunities than ever for geoscience students to improve job securing skills and begin new careers in the energy industry!
The Student Expo is a unique event for linking geosciences students with industry recruiters. Students benefit by networking, sharing their resume, presenting their research, and interviewing with multiple employers. Companies enjoy cost-efficient and timely recruiting from a diverse and talented student population.
Typically these events are held as follows:
- University of Oklahoma in Norman, Oklahoma USA
- In Europe at varying locations
- Rice University in Houston, Texas USA;
- in conjunction with Eastern section meeting;
- University of Wyoming in Laramie, Wyoming;
- California State University in Northridge, California.