About Datapages Archives
What is Archives?
Acting as the digital publisher for AAPG and the geoscience community, AAPG Datapages aggregates an ever-growing online database of geological information and publications, and offers that data for purchase electronically.
Stemming from the AAPG Datapages suite of products, is the Datapages Archives. The Archives houses over a century of AAPG Bulletin data along with collections of more than 60 other geological organizations from around the world. The Archives allows users to search hundreds of thousands of documents including exploration analogs, hard data, geologic reports, concepts, regional trends, core photographs, seismic lines, and much more.
Why You Need Archives
Every exploration professional needs access to this incomparable geoscience resource. From small independents or the world’s largest oil companies, the Archives is an essential tool for geoscientists to quickly search and download source documents for any project requirement.
- Unlock this incomparable geoscience resource
- Discover exploration analogs, hard data, geologic reports, concepts, regional trends, core photographs, seismic lines, and much more from across the globe
- Augment your upstream projects
- Improve the accuracy of your projections with an enormous amount of information at the ready
- Enrich your reports and analyses by utilizing credible data sets
- Enhance your professional opportunities
- Maximize your membership