Log in here to access the Bulletin and its archives as well as other scientific data archives; pay dues, look up other members, receive membership prices for courses and publications, access discussion areas and enter special areas of the divisions you have joined.
Other features in Members Only include:
- Joint membership application for SEG and SPE
- Change your personal record
- Print a receipt for previous purchases
- Print a new membership card
There are three divisions within AAPG. The Division of Professional Affairs (DPA) speaks out on ethical, technical and legislative matters. The Division of Environmental Geosciences (DEG) offers an opportunity to increase their membership’s knowledge about the environment and the petroleum industry. The Energy Minerals Division (EMD) was organized to advance the science of geology especially as it relates to energy minerals.
AAPG has a headquarters staff of over 60 people divided into six directorates and 11 departments including the Member Services department. Learn more ...
AAPG has organized itself into several levels of leadership. The Constitution and Bylaws of AAPG describes these various levels.
- Education, skills and career focus:
- Insurance Program
- Student Chapter Program
- Grants-in-Aid (funded by the AAPG Foundation)
- Imperial Barrel Award
- International Development Program
- Certification Program (through the Division of Professional Affairs)
- Visiting Geoscientists Program