"Smart Manufacturing & 3D Printing" discussed materials innovation and smart manufacturing, leveraging 3D printing to build resilient supply chains and women in 3D printing. Webinar was presented via Zoom 7pm - 8:30pm CDT, 10 June, 2020
This weeks forum is focused on Government Incentives and New Programs to Support Small & Smart Manufacturing, Leveraging 3D Printing to Build Resilient Supply Chains, 3D Printing Pivots during the Pandemic and Women in 3D Printing.
- Brent Kisling, Exec. Dir. of the Oklahoma Department of Commerce
- Hani Elshahawi, Digitalization Lead, Shell
- Tali Rosman, VP of 3d Business at Xerox
- Dr. Larry Davis, Professor at Texas A and M Texarkana
- Dr. Susan Nash, Director, Innovation and Emerging Science and Technology, AAPG