- EDUCATING the membership of AAPG and the general public about important issues that affect petroleum energy minerals exploration and production.
- COMMUNICATING to the general public and government agencies the Association’s commitment to protect the environment while developing the world’s natural resources in a responsible manner.
- APPLYING the expertise developed in the petroleum/energy minerals industries and hydrogeology to resolve environmental problems.
- PROMOTING environmental self-regulation within the petroleum/energy minerals industries.
- PROVIDING relevant educational opportunities and services for professional development of the AAPG membership through seminars and conferences in environmental geosciences, hydrogeology, and related fields.
We welcome your articles, comments and feedback for the quarterly newsletter publication.
Dr. Barbara Kutchko, Managing Editor
3rd Quarter 2016 submissions deadline is November 1, 2016
Please submit to