AAPG Europe will hold its annual regional upstream A&D (Acquisition and Divestment) conference 8-9 November in Warsaw, Poland – and this year we're offering you deal makers out there a chance to be one of our 20-minute "Keynote Speakers.”
We're looking for speakers who can present interesting, time-relevant topics to global upstream deal makers.
These talks are not intended to be sales pitches – those are reserved for the shorter Prospect Forum talks, by confirmed exhibitors selling upstream E&P deals.
We want keynote speakers who can discuss:
- Issues relevant to the buying and selling upstream international opportunity.
- A technical review of a new or existing play or region.
- A financial view of prospectivity and ability to fund E&P.
- A political take on new and existing regions that affects the ability of upstream companies to carry out E&P.
Over the past 15 years, APPEX has developed a reputation for the world's premier, "association driven" deal-making events. And APPEX prides itself on targeting relevant, timely issues – and then selecting capable speakers to deliver them.
Now it's your chance to be one of those speakers.
- Regional Overview
- Regional A&D Deal Flow
- An Unconventional Future
- North Sea & Easterrn Atlantic
- Baltic & Southern Gas Basin
- Arctic Potential
- Onshore Play Potential
- Northern Mediterranean & Southern Atlantic
- Eastern & Central Europe
To express your interest or find out more information about becoming a Keynote speaker at APPEX Regional 2016, contact .