AAPG Africa Region GTW Egypt is quickly approaching and the early bird pricing has been extended to 10 March - be sure to take advantage of this discount.
Join experts and practitioners for this interdisciplinary, two-day AAPG Geosciences Technology Workshop co-hosted by the AAPG Africa Region and the Egyptian Petroleum Exploration Society.
Hydrocarbon Potential of the Sinai Micro-plate and its Surrounding Basins
18-19 March 2016 | Alexandria, Egypt | Hilton Alexandria Corniche
Why You Should Attend:
This workshop will provide participants the opportunity to describe and discuss the Sinai basins from a holistic perspective, to consider predictive exploration models for the less explored regions and gain new insights for those areas thought to be already mature. Expert presentations, global analogies and discussion periods enhance the learning process.
There will also be opportunities for networking and future collaboration.
- Workshop admission.
- Program booklet (schedule, abstracts, presenter bios).
- Workshop participants contact list.
- Networking cocktail reception.
- Breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks.
- PDFs of talks.
- Certificate of completion.
- See pricing details...
Presenter Titles Include:
- Regional source rock and hydrocarbon characterization and correlation in the Western Nile Delta: Results from an integrated organic geochemistry study.
- Genetic groups of oil and gas shows in the SE Levant Basin in Israel and NW Sinai (Egypt): how many active source rocks are there?”
- A case study of recent exploration and development success in the West Gharib region, onshore Gulf of Suez.
View Full Program
Register by 10 March 2016 and save USD $200!
Learn more about this workshop.