AAPG Distinguished Lecture Series, 2023-24 Season
A Distinguished Lecture talk given by Isabelle Moretti during 2023-24 AAPG DL Season.
- Why H₂ is generated in subsurface? Which are the reactions and the promising geological setting?
- Example in countries where H₂ have already been found: Australia, Brazil.
- Kinetic reactions: i.e., Is the natural H₂ renewable?
- What we don't know yet about this resource and about the H₂ systems (generation/transport/accumulation).
- Overview of the current landscape (subsurface law, permitting, E&P activity)