The AAPG Annual Convention and Exhibition (ACE) is scheduled to take place as planned, 7–10 June 2020, in Houston. Register now with complete confidence:
- Cancellations will be accepted with a full refund if received before 1 May 2020.
- Any Cancellations received between 1 May and 31 May, will be assessed a $75 processing fee and the balance will be refunded.
- Unless ACE is postponed or cancelled, refunds will not be processed after 31 May 2020.
- Due to instructor and direct expense obligations, the refund deadline for Short Courses and Field Trips will continue to be 23 April. No refunds for field trips and/or short courses can be made after this date.
Join the U-Pitch Technology Showcase where you can pitch to prospective customers, commercialization partners, and even potential sources of capital. You’ll have a 15-minute block for your brief presentation and questions and answers. Your presentation will also be available on our website, and we’ll continue to introduce you to possible partners and customers.
U-Pitch is perfect for your:
- Your new technology or innovation
- Finding companies interested in testing your product in the field
- Finding commercialization partners and investors
- Your property or project that implements new technology optimizing energy production (all kinds of energy)
- Your research consortium with new technology and techniques
- Clean energy, water, and environmental products
- Surface imaging and analysis (drones, satellite imaging, autonomous vehicles)
- Robotics and automation
- Smart systems and sensing / sensors
- Multi-industry products / analytics (cross-over to other industries or segments, such as supply chain, or imaging)
Your U-Pitch registration includes access to all three days of the exhibit hall, the opportunity to upload presentations where attendees can view pitches via a link posted on the website, access to a private meeting room to finalize deals, recognition on the ACE website, and recognition in the official ACE program book.
For questions or additional information, please contact: