Many individuals have been affected by the sustained downturn in oil price. Staying current and up-to-date with industry innovations and maintaining your professional network are more important than ever.
URTeC is offering a special registration rate to help do just that. A limited number of scholarships for URTeC registration are now available to displaced geoscientists and energy professionals. Eligible applicants will pay just 50% of the current rate for the full conference, including all technical sessions, networking events, and the exhibition.
One-day conference registrations are excluded; however, complimentary exhibition hall guest passes are also available. Download a Guest Pass.
Interested individuals should contact URTeC's Customer Experiences Center by phone at (800 364 2274) or (+1 918 584 2555) for qualification and registration instructions.
For complete conference information and details, visit URTeC.org.
Conference at a Glance
View the full conference schedule by day and begin to plan your URTeC 2017 experience.
Packed full of information, URTeC 2017 Short Courses offer you the chance to learn about the latest ideas, innovations and challenges in today's unconventional industry.
Rise and shine! Start your morning off with breakfast and an informative discussion from industry leaders and experts.
What's for lunch? Join your colleagues to enjoy a great meal and discuss issues, challenges and insights of the unconventional market.
- More than 200 Oral Presentations
- More than 100 ePaper Presentations
- Opening Plenary Session
- 8 Short Courses
- 5 Panel Sessions
- Operators Forum
- 4 Topical Breakfasts (ticket required)
- 6 Topical Luncheons (ticket required)
Exhibition and Networking
- Meet face-to-face with 100+ exhibitors, suppliers, and sales representatives
- Visit the Core Exhibits to see samples from around the world
- Learn about the latest innovations and emerging technologies
- Attend product and service demonstrations
- Build your professional network during refreshment breaks and evening receptions
Countdown to URTeC 2017