Taking place 24-25 January 2017 in Houston, Texas, AAPG's Geoscience Technology Workshop (GTW), Deepwater and Shelf Reservoirs: Big Data, New Knowledge and Analytics for Enhanced Results brings together the latest applications of big data and deep learning, and will make connections to deepwater and shelf reservoirs. New findings, technologies and case studies as well as updated "how-to" processes and procedures gives you a front row seat to deepwater E&P breakthroughs.
Attending this two day workshop will not only increase your skillsets and knowledge but you will also receive 2.0 Continued Education Units (CEU) and 16 Professional Development Hours (PDHs) for your participation.
Topics covered include:
- Reservoir modeling
- Depositional models and reservoir dynamics
- Big data
- Geophysical processing and modeling
- Geomechanical considerations in reservoir characterization
- Faults and fractures
- Tectonics and stratigraphy
The program will be broken into four sessions:
- Session 1: New Insights Regarding Reservoir Potential in Deepwater and Shelf
- Session 2: Interdisciplinary Imaging, Modeling, Characterization
- Session 3: Big Data and Big Breakthroughs
- Session 4: Updating Your Toolkit: Skills Updates for "Must-Have" Techniques and Processes
View the full program HERE.
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY
Young Pro Fee
Student/Laid Off Fee
$295.00 Speaker Fee
Tuition includes workshop admission, program booklet (schedule, abstracts, presenter bios) workshop participant contact list, icebreaker cocktail reception, 2 lunches, 4 coffee breaks, 2 continental breakfast, sanitized PDF's of talks (with company permissions).