This technical workshop will be dedicated to sharing knowledge, experience and formation evaluation pertaining to low-resistivity and low-resistivity-contrast pay. This event is essentially an attempt to bring the global talent to the table to exchange expertise gained over the years from fields located in different regions and divergent geological setups, on manifestation and causes of low-resistivity and low-resistivity-contrast pay locally and also experience in dealing with the complexity of the formation evaluation through new tool technology and algorithms.
You can now register for this innovative workshop taking place on 7-9 October 2019 in Muscat, Oman. The workshop will be 2.5 days, consisting of oral presentations, poster presentations and breakout sessions where participants will be able to discuss and investigate a specific theme that is of mutual interest.
The GTW will feature the following technical sessions:
- Session 1: Causes/Manifestations of Low Resistivity Pay (LRP)
- Session 2: Causes/Manifestations of Low Resistivity Contrast Pay
- Session 3: Tools/Latest Technologies to Detect Low Resistivity Pay
- Session 4: Evaluation/Technical Approaches and Workflow of Low Resistivity Pay
- Session 5: Core Analysis Role/Approaches in Identifying, Solving LRP and the Role of Digital Rock Analysis
Attendees are invited to prepare a poster display for presentation. If you are interested in participating, please send a short abstract along with the poster artwork (in PDF high resolution format) to by 5th September 2019. We look forward to seeing you in Muscat!