Discovery Thinking Forum, ACE 2013 Pittsburgh
The Mississippi Lime: Outcrop to Subsurface and the
Evolution of a Play. Discovery Thinking talk given by Shane Matson at AAPG Annual Convention and Exhibition in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, May 20, 2013.
- A confluence of events is at play.
- Structural trends inform reservoir character.
- This play is about water.
- Thoughtful stimulation.
- Standing on the shoulders of giants.
- Much of the acreage is emerging.
- Hundreds of new wells will be coming on line in 2013.