Drones and Unmanned Aerial Systems are taking off! Companies are embracing drones and applications, just as technology and new innovations are creating new opportunities every day. Reserve a booth or exhibit space.
We are seeing the development of the most innovative airborne sensors ever, which used in drones, small aircraft, and blended in-situ and in-air solutions.
There are going to be big winners in this new game. Make sure you're one of them.
- Share your story: New applications / new technologies
- Green solutions: Inspections of wind turbines, solar panels
- Identify geothermal resources
- Fuse basin modeling (geophysical, geochemical, etc.) with surface surveys (photogrammetry, infrared, near infrared, more)
- Describe your services: Play a video loop of your services — 3D visualization? Map?
- Educate operators: How can they benefit from what you offer?
- Showcase drones, sensors, "under the hood" optimization, analytics, GIS integration, GPS units
- Identify new projects, define the benefits
- Show your range: Photogrammetry of leases, outcrops; agricultural surveys; security and infrastructure; facilities inspection; gas detection; monitoring of remote locations
What works best?
Draw a crowd! Show what you know and get your audience involved!
We recommend a booth with space for presentations.
- Tell your story at defined times.
- Select people from the crowd to join the presentation.
- Coordinate with themed give-aways — DIY Drone (Targethobby Carbon Fiber QAV210 FPV 4 Axis Quadcopter Kit, for example), Raspberry Pi cookbooks for robots & sensors, FLIR thermal camera, etc.
Stake your claim now!
Exhibition space: Contact Mike Taylor for information and packages.
Advertise in the Explorer!
April 2 - 5: AAPG Annual Convention (Houston) — 8,000 anticipated attendees / exhibit area will have a special UAS section for operators, pilots, service providers, sensor providers, trainers, more.
April 6: AAPG Pitchapalooza — pitch your project to private capital sources and obtain financing
July 2017: UrTEC (Austin, Tx) — 4,500 engineers and geoscientists / exhibit area will have a special UAS section for operators, pilots, service providers, sensor providers, trainers, more.
September 2017: International Conference and Exhibition (London) — 2,500 geoscientists and engineers / exhibit area will have a special UAS section for operators, pilots, service providers, sensor providers, trainers, more.
You may also submit an abstract for a technical presentation: http://www.aapg.org/events/conferences/ice/announcement/Articleid/5666/aapg-seg-2017-international-conference-exhibition-london