AAPG will be offering two short courses in conjunction with this year’s Unconventional Resources Technology Conference (URTeC); Petrophysics of Unconventional Reservoirs and Introductory Geochemistry for Condensate-Rich Shales and Tight Oil. A wealth of information in a short period of time, theses short courses are an effective and efficient way to learn about the industry.
Pre-Conference Short Course 1
Petrophysics of Unconventional Reservoirs
23 August 2014 | Denver, CO | Colorado Convention Center
- The course will cover various petrophysical models in the evaluation of unconventional reservoirs-coalbed methane, tight gas sands, and unconventional oil & gas reservoirs.
- For registration and full course details please visit: HERE! (course 1)
Pre-Conference Short Course 2
Introductory Geochemistry for Condensate-RichShales and Tight Oil
24 August 2014 | Denver, CO | Colorado Convention Center
- The course is a practical and applied introduction to geochemical techniques routinely employed in shale-gas condensate and tight oil reservoir assessment with an emphasis on tools and techniques.
- For registration and full course details please visit: HERE! (course 2)
Conference Home Site (URTeC): http://www.urtec.org/
* Note: These courses will only be offered in conjunction with the Unconventional Resources Technology Conference (URTeC)