Unconventional resources remain a major component of the energy market and will continue to evolve and press on with modernization. As the upstream industry is given another opportunity to reinvent itself, now is the perfect time to rediscover opportunities you may not have considered before – and URTeC is here to help!
Register by 16 June and save $100!
Register now and attend the industry's leading collaborative platform attracting the brightest minds, thought leaders and decisions makers across every aspect of the unconventional sector.
Book your accommodations early and receive URTeC's special conference housing rates. Don't delay, new hotel reservations must be reserved with the Housing Bureau by 29 June.
URTeC isn’t just another annual meeting. It’s unlike any other event you have attended in the past. URTeC is the industry’s leading unconventional event that cuts horizontally across the technologies, emerging trends and best business practices across the disciplines to bridge the information gap and facilitate successful field development. This integrated learning platform focuses exclusively on the intersection point between engineers, geoscientists, land men and all asset team members to produce successful unconventional plays.
- 300+ superior, multidisciplinary, science and technology presentations including 200+ oral sessions and 100+ ePapers
- Engineers and geoscientists from every facet of the unconventional sector collaborating under one roof
- Unique content focused on bringing specific disciplines together to learn as a team
- An interactive platform for identifying and solving E&P problems
- A premier marketplace of almost 175 exhibitors for innovation technology exchange between vendors and users
Uniting the Discipline. Driving Results.
A joint venture presented by the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) and the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG), URTeC welcomes the following supporting organizations:
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- Association of Iron and Steel Technology (AIST)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) – Petroleum Division
- Society of Mining, Metallurgy & Exploration (SME)
- Society of Petroleum Evaluation Engineers (SPEE)
- Society of Petrophysicists and Well Log Analysts (SPWLA)
- The Minerals, Metals and Materials Society (TMS)