Have you submitted your abstracts for URTeC 2016 in San Antonio? You still have time! The abstract submission deadline has been extended to 21 December 2015. What are you waiting for? Don't miss the chance to share your innovations, ideas and experiences at the premier integrated science and technology event for unconventional resources.
Presented by the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE), the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) and the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG), URTeC now includes the support of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers - Petroleum Division (ASME), the Society of Petrophysicists and Well Log Analysts (SPWLA) and The Minerals, Metals and Materials Society (TMS) which will strengthen the multidisciplinary focus of the conference.
New This Year — Three Ways to Share Your Ideas and Experiences at URTeC
As the industry’s leading forum for discussions of advancements in unconventional resources, URTeC continues to evolve. With that commitment in mind, we encourage contributors to select the type of presentation that most closely fits their content. As we return to San Antonio’s newly redesigned convention facilities this year, we are offering three presentation options.
- 50-Minute Team Presentations: Twice the presentation time and twice the content, with two or more speakers. This extended presentation format proved highly successful in this year’s post-conference Operator’s Forum. Consequently, URTeC is offering this extended presentation option elsewhere in the program.
- 25-Minute Oral Sessions: The traditional 25-minute “session hall” format remains very popular with URTeC attendees and participants.
- 25-Minute ePapers: This style of presentation is growing in popularity and offers maximum group interaction and a larger seating area featuring high-resolution screens.
Click Here To Submit Your Abstracts Today!
Deadline: 21 December 2015 at 11:59 p.m. (CST)
- Theme 01: The Operators Speak - A Forum Dedicated to Integrated Team Presentations and Case Studies
- Theme 02: Geological and Geophysical Characterization of Unconventional Reservoirs
- Theme 03: Petrophysical Characterization Unconventional Reservoirs
- Theme 04: Understanding and Applying Geomechanics and Mechanical Stratigraphy to Unconventional Reservoir Development
- Theme 05: Understanding Petroleum System Chemistry From Source Rocks to Produced Hydrocarbons
- Theme 06: Analytics and the Digital Oilfield
- Theme 07: Production Performance of Tight Oil and Gas Reservoirs
- Theme 08: Stake Holder Management and Social Performance (HSSE)
- Theme 09: Reserves Estimation and Forecasting
- Theme 10: Well Construction Practices
- Theme 11: Well Completion and Stimulation Practices
- Theme 12: Emerging Unconventional Plays
- Theme 13: Mid-Stream Integration View the Full List of Subcategories
View The Subcategories
For questions regarding the Technical Program or abstracts submissions please contact , Technical Programs Coordinator, +1 918 560 2641.