Come and speak with leading international geoscientists and technical experts from 60+ countries at ICE 2016 in Cancun, Mexico – a country making headlines for its recent legislative changes aimed at increasing oil and gas production.
Submit your abstracts now to share the excitement in a region where the horizon of promise and opportunity are attracting global attention.
Presented by two of the world’s largest professional societies, ICE Cancun offers a platform of unmatched exposure for the geosciences community and for you, your company and/or your institutions ideas, innovations and breakthroughs.
Submit Your Abstracts Now!
Deadline: 21 January 2016 at 11:59 PM EST
Industry professionals, academics and students are invited to submit abstracts that relate to any of the listed themes below. Oral, poster and core sessions will be determined by actual submissions.
- Theme 1: Geochemistry, Basins and Petroleum Systems
- Theme 2: Structural Geology and Tectonics
- Theme 3: Regional and Reservoir Seismic Methods
- Theme 4: Deepwater Exploration and Production
- Theme 5: Non-Seismic Geophysical Applications
- Theme 6: Unconventional Resources - Continuously Evolving and Expanding Efficiencies
- Theme 7: Integrated Reservoir Studies
- Theme 8: Geomechanics
- Theme 9: Stratigraphy, Sedimentology and Diagenesis
- Theme 10: Geophysics
- Theme 11: Environmental Geosciences
- Special Session: History of Petroleum Geology
View the full list of subcategories.
View the submission guidelines
For more information please contact , Technical Program Coordinator by phone, +1 918 560 2641, or visit the website.