Once again, AAPG is bringing the geoscience community together with an exciting workshop taking place in Dubai. Register today for the Regional Variations in Charge Systems and the Impact on Petroleum Fluid Properties in Exploration GTW which will be held from 11-13 February 2019.
This three-day workshop will be dedicated to sharing knowledge, ideas and workflows related to predicting, characterizing and establishing fluid properties in exploration. The event will emphasize case studies and workflows which help delineate and mitigate for charge risk in exploration and appraisal.
This workshop targets technical experts involved in using Geochemistry and Basin modeling focused on Predicting Fluid Phase and Quality in exploration and appraisal, in national/international operating companies, service companies as well as academic institutions.
- Session 1: Source Rock Organofacies, Development and Preservation
- Session 2: Heat flow, Charge & Migration Modelling
- Session 3: HC and non-HC fluids geochemical characterisation
- Session 4: Reservoir Alteration Processes
- Session 5: Fluid Compositional Analysis on an Operations Time-Scale.
- Session 6: Integrated Charge Systems Analysis
Call for Posters is Now Open:
You are invited to prepare a poster for display. If you are interested in participating, please send a short abstract along with the poster artwork (in PDF high resolution format) to by 27 December 2018.
*All poster presenters are required to register and attend the workshop.