The technical program for the Maximizing Asset Value: Integrating Geoscience with Reservoir Management & Facilities Optimization workshop is now available online! The event will take place from 30 April to 1 May 2018 in Muscat, Oman and will focus on exploring and developing conventional and unconventional reservoirs.
This two-day workshop consisting of oral presentations, poster presentations, and breakout sessions will include two inaugural speeches delivered by Ali Gheithy, PDO & Hafiz Al-Shammery, Saudi Aramco. The program will also feature the following technical keynote speeches:
- Mohammed Duhailan, Saudi Aramco - Subsurface Technical De-Risking: An Exponential Decay with a Rate of Knowledge Integration and Technology Application
- Alex Wilson, Schlumberger
- Edward Warren, BP Oman - Collaborative Planning: the Flexible Freeze – Khazzan Field, Oman
The objective of the Workshop is to shape the E&P integration processes, and especially the geoscience contribution, by examining case studies from a range of geoscience, engineering and business environments. The Workshop aims to help drive continuous improvement in the discipline’s contribution to maximize the product value by identifying and disseminating best practices in both conventional and unconventional field-life development planning workflows.
The workshop will attract experts from various disciplines to talk and share their experience and knowledge in sessions covering:
- The Power of Integrating Subsurface Data Analysis I
- The Power of Integrating Subsurface Data Analysis II
- Subsurface to Surface Collaborative Planning
- Technologies Advancement – Case Studies
Attendees are invited to prepare a poster to be displayed at the workshop. Interested participants can send a short abstract along with the poster artwork (in PDF high resolution format) to by 19 March 2018.
View Technical Program
Download the abstract template.