This three-day workshop aims at sharing knowledge and ideas on the advancements in subsurface mapping. This includes recent technologies in acquiring seismic and non seismic data, improvements in imaging the subsurface and advances in data interpretation. Learn more...
The technical program of the workshop is now available online. Key highlights:
Inaugural Keynote Speaker: Eder Lizcano, BP
- Session 1: Recent Advances in Seismic Acquisition
- Session Chair: Zhao Jie, BGP
- Session 2: Recent Advances in Processing
- Session Chair: Olivier Hermant, CGG
- Session 3: Recent Advances in Non-Seismic Methods
- Session Chair: Philippe Steeghs, TNO
- Session 4: Recent Advances in Reservoir Characterization
- Session Chair: Martin Rademakers, Saudi Aramco
The workshop will be an opportunity to combine the efforts of both geologists and geophysicist to better understand the subsurface and utilize the best technologies for subsurface mapping.
Download Registration FormCall for Posters
You are invited to prepare a poster display for presentation. If you are interested in participating, please along with the poster artwork (in JPEG or PDF high resolution format) to AAPG Middle East by 17 April 2016. All poster presenters are required to register and attend the workshop.
For SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES, please refer to sponsorship form available for download.