They're only a few days to submit your abstract. Abstract submission deadline is 31 January. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to present your work at one of the most highly anticipated events of 2016!
Don't miss the 31 January Abstract Submission Deadline!
The conference themes include:
- Black Sea: stratigraphy, structure and exploration status
- Exploration challenges in Alpine folded belts
- Foredeep and foreland basins in Europe
- Petroleum systems of the Paratethys
- Basin modelling: case studies from European basins and fold belts
- Sequence stratigraphy in the European Tethys and Paratethys
- Source-sink systems and provenance
- Pre-Alpine tectonics and paleogeography
- Crustal-scale geology and geophysics in Europe
- Unconventional exploration
- Salt tectonics
- Biostratigraphy in the Paratethys
Please note: The deadline to submit an extended version of your existing abstract is 8 February.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT NOW!
Save Money on Your Registration
Standard two-day registration is €320 until 31 January 2016.
Contact or call the Europe office on +44 (0) 207 836 3201.
Visit ERCE 2016 Website