Virtual Workshop Details
- New Date!
- Date and Time:
- October 7th, 2020 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Laptop with Course Software downloaded & installed prior to the course – links will be provided to registered attendees. A support member will be reaching out to attendees in the days prior to the workshop to assist with any software installation issues.
- Online Zoom Workshop
About the Workshop
Machine Learning is an increasingly important tool for geoscientists. This one-day workshop demonstrates the implementation of a tailored End-to-End Upstream E & P workflow solution using Machine Learning (ML). It is intended for basic to intermediate skill levels.
Designed to provide a baseline overview of ML, this hands-on workshop will focus on the generation of synthetic Gamma-Ray Logs by applying Artificial Intelligence (AI) Techniques.
The student will learn the various aspects of deploying this workflow in an end-to-end solution. The workshop is designed to provide an appreciation of what is possible through machine learning and to spur thought about how this evolving tool can be otherwise applied.
Why Attend this Workshop
- Learn how to:
- Identify use case and pain points
- Identify and collect the relevant data
- Build/train & test the ML model using Python
- Validate the model results by Domain Experts
- Build the solution and operationalize it
- Watch a demo of a working end-to-end Machine Learning solution
- Engage in an open discussion with like-minded professionals
- Earn 8 APEGA CPD Credits
- Network with peers and colleagues from the geoscience community
- CSPG/AAPG Member Rate
- $200 +gst
- Non-Member Rate
- $250 +gst
- Student Rate
- $50 +gst
- All amounts are CAD
Note: Registration closes: October 5th, 2020 "Limited Spaces Available"
No refunds available. Substitutes acceptable. Please email or .