Queen’s University emerged victorious in the 2015 Canada Region IBA competition held March 27 in Calgary. Fierce competition was evident among the six participating universities:
- Dalhousie University (Halifax, NS)
- McMaster University (Hamilton, ON)
- Queen’s University (Kingston, ON)
- University of Alberta (Edmonton, AB)
- University of Calgary (Calgary, AB)
- University of Western Ontario (London, ON)
Thanks goes to IBA Coordinator, Robynn Dicks (Shell), and Canada Region IBA Committee members Mary Leaman, Shell, and Frank Ryan, Chevron, for their dedication and support of the Canada Region IBA program. Special thanks go to industry sponsors: ConocoPhillips Canada, Imperial Oil, Husky Energy, Nexen Energy ULC, BP Canada, Murphy Oil, Talisman Energy, Chinook Consulting and Stoner Engineering.
Congratulations to the Queens team and their faculty advisor, Bob Dalrymple. Queen’s will represent Canada Region at the IBA finals competition in Denver, CO, May 29-31, 2015.