With the rapid development of science and technology, artificial intelligence, big data and other analytics methods have applied in various fields of social life, industrial development and scientific research. More people are applying analytics to explore reservoirs and manage upstream operations. To strength communication and academic exchange in upstream oil and gas industry, especially in artificial intelligence and big data research results and application experience, AAPG and State Key Laboratory of Oil & Gas Reservoir Geology and Exploitation will hold a conference named "Application of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data in Oil and Gas Exploration and Exploitation" in October 2019. Warmly welcome experts and colleagues to attend the symposium.
1. Big Data, Machine Learning, Deep Learning in Exploration and Production
Use of analytics in upstream of oil and gas industry, such as seismic acquisition and processing, petrological analysis, core information, geochemistry, Geomechanics and Converting unstructured into structured data.
2. Analytics for Finding and Producing Hydrocarbons
Including: seismic imaging breakthroughs, reservoir characterization techniques, Migration pathways and preferential enrichment (sweet spots), Summary of new applications, programs, cloud-based services
3. Predicting Fluid Behaviors in Reservoirs
Including: Predicting in fluid behaviors in the reservoir, drilling, completion and production
4. Analytics in Enhanced Oil Recovery in Mature Fields
Including: machine learning for enhanced recovery, harnessing sensors and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT), deep learning and pattern recognition for optimizing water flooding and waste discharge, dynamic modeling for production, using hybrid solutions (solar, wind, etc.)
5. Other researches and applications of artificial intelligence and big data analysis related to oil and gas industry
- The submission only requires abstracts, using Chinese or English (English: 600-1000 words; Chinese: 500-800 words).
- Please submit your abstract by E-mail to [email protected] and [email protected].
The submission deadline is August 31, 2019.