"High CO₂, High Contaminant Challenging Fields and Alternative Energy - Impact and Monetization". A Geosciences Technology Workshop not to be missed.
Submit your abstracts before 1 May to be part of this exciting program taking place virtually 23-24 November 2021. Check out our six Keynote Speakers and other details.
- Session 1 – CO₂ (and contaminant like H₂S, mercury etc.) origin, prediction, and quantification in the exploration phase
- Session 2 – High CO₂ (and contaminant) fields – Opportunities and challenges (appraisal and development phase)
- Session 3 – Unlocking high CO₂ (and contaminant) fields – Key enablers (technology vs risk-based planning), best practice, and challenges
- Session 4 – CCUS Part 1 – Challenges, technology, and commercial viability
- Session 5 – CCUS (including H2S, mercury, helium etc.) Part 2 – Opportunity and risks for cross-industry collaborations
- Session 6 – CO₂, high contaminant fields (like H₂S, mercury etc). and energy transition – Where does it fit?
- Session 7 – Roles of geoscientists and engineers in this changing energy future – Opportunities, challenges, and how to prepare for it
- Session 8 – Regulatory framework – Challenges and path to support CO₂, high contaminant fields monetization