“Pore Pressure and Related Issues: Special Focus: Asia Pacific”
28-29 October 2010, Singapore
This inaugural 2-day workshop will examine pore pressure challenges in the petroleum industry, with a particular focus on the Asia Pacific region. It will consist of presentations, dynamic discussions, exciting cross-disciplinary perspectives on new developments and applications in pore pressure prediction and other related issues, with an emphasis on case studies in the Asia Pacific region.
- Keynote Addresses from Richard Swarbrick, GeoPressure Technology and Nader Dutta, Schlumberger
- Presenters include Ong See Hong and Sanjeev Bordoloi from Geomi; Philip D Heppard from Conoco Phillips, Brent Couzens-Schulz from Shell, Andrew Buffin and Rex Butler from Senergy; Neil Goulty from Durham University, Peter Van Ruth from Woodside and Derek Buster from Baker Hughes
- Evening Icebreaker on 27 October and a group dinner on 28 October.
- Extra : Pre and Post Short Courses held alongside:
- 27 October: “Pore Pressure Prediction – Principles and Pitfalls” by Richard Swarbrick, GeoPressure Technololgy UK
- 30 October: “Petroleum GeoMechanics” by Dr Mark Tingay, Universityof Adelaide
Registration details will be up on the AAPG website soon. www.aapg.org/gtw/PorePressureSingapore/index.cfm
Mark the page for upcoming full information on the event.Sponsorship Opportunities are available – Benefit from exposure at this inaugural AAPG GTW event in the Asia Pacific!If you wish to make a presentation, please submit a title, a short presentation summary and a short CV.
Contact: Adrienne Pereira, Programmes Manager, AAPG Asia Pacific-Singapore
Email: Website : http://asiapacific.aapg.org / www.aapg.org