To ensure a high quality program for attendees the ICE 2018 technical program committee has extended the abstract submission deadline to Sunday, 22 April.
Don't miss the opportunity to present your new discoveries, new technologies, innovative training methods, and case studies to industry experts while gaining exposure to the global energy sector. Submit your abstracts today!
AAPG, the recognized global leader in the dissemination of high-quality geoscience data and information, brings its International Conference and Exhibition (ICE) to Cape Town, 4-7 November 2018. ICE 2018 will gather geoscientists and petroleum industry professionals from 60+ countries looking to build their knowledge, discover innovations, and network with peers.
If you want to become a leader and/or stay relevant in this constantly changing industry, you need access to the tools, content and contacts that will help you succeed. By participating in and supporting ICE, you’ll benefit by aligning yourself with some of the most credible geosciences information available. It is this focus on science and community that provides the cornerstone for both personal and business opportunities at the event.
Extended Deadline for Abstracts: 22 April 2018
Benefits of Speaking
- Lead the future energy landscape as part of an exceptional technical program
- Share your knowledge and expertise with your peers
- Enhance your company's profile by speaking at this premier geosciences event
- Have your abstracts published on AAPG's Search and Discovery digital database
- Receive discounted speaker registration rates
Special Note About Registration Fees
The Cape Town International Convention Center will simultaneously host both ICE and Africa Oil Week. ICE welcomes attendees from both meetings to visit the exhibit floor.
We are excited to announce that due to this year’s ICE being held in conjunction with Africa Oil Week, there has been no price increase in registration fees. Fees remain at the same pricing level as the 2017 ICE meeting.
ICE 2018 Cape Town Themes
- Theme 1: History of Petroleum E&P in Africa
- Theme 2: Conventional Reservoirs
- Theme 3: Unconventional Resources
- Theme 4: Exploration and Production in Mature Basins Basins
- Theme 5: New and Emerging Exploration Basins
- Theme 6: Deep-water Exploration and Production
- Theme 7: Petroleum Systems, Basin Modeling, and Risk
- Theme 8: Tectonics, Basin, and Trap Formation
- Theme 9: Integration of Geophysics with Geology
- Theme 10: Deriving Value by Integration of Geoscience
- Theme 11: The Increasing Importance of Gas
- Theme 12: Innovation and Technology
- Theme 13: Business and Regulatory Environment
- Theme 14: E&P and The Environment We Live In
- View Subthemes
Contact us for addition information or details
Abeer Al Zubaidi
+971 4 372 4201
+971 4 372 4202