Oil and Gas Resources of India: Exploration and Production Opportunities and Challenges | 6-7 December 2017 | Mumbai, India
What's it about?
With a committee comprised of a host of industry experts, led by convener Vinay K. Sahay, director of MEPL Research Foundation, India, this two-day multidisciplinary workshop will provide up-to-date geoscientific and technological information and address the scientific, technological and commercial issues facing companies and the industry at large.
Workshop participants will learn and share the latest and most advanced geoscientific and technological practices in the exploration and production of oil and gas deposits. This workshop will help participants learn and identify the scientific and technological gaps present in their current and planned projects to improve their cost and efficiency leading to increased production and commercial value of the project. Read more ...
Submit Your Abstract
Submission Deadline: 30 May
After reviewing the abstract guidelines, please submit your proposal to Adrienne Pereira.
Who should attend?
- Exploration Managers
- Exploration Directors
- Regional Managers
- General Managers
- Chief Executive Officers
- Basin Modelers
- Basin Analysts
- Asset Managers
Proposed Session Sub-Themes:
- Exploration in mature basins; strategy for their rejuvenation and production enhancement with learning from global analogues.
- Exploration in emerging and frontier basins; identification of new plays and prospects with integrated geoscientfic approach.
- Improving E&P efficiency; with new technologies of seismic imaging, petrophysical, geochemical and biostratigraphical evaluation.
- Unconventional resource evaluation and production; shale gas/oil, tight gas/oil, coal bed methane, gas hydrates.
- Development of small and marginal oil & gas fields adopting global practices of reservoir characterisation and production optimisation.
- Sub-basalt plays and basement reservoirs.
Sponsorship opportunities exist to promote your corporate image as a strong supporter of AAPG's first-ever Geosciences Technology Workshop in India. View the sponsorship guide and contact Adrienne Pereira for more information.