The AAPG Foundation’s mission is to support educational, charitable and scientific objectives that benefit the geologic profession and general public. A 501(c)(3) tax-deductible organization, the Foundation supports programs including:
- Grants-in-Aid to graduate students and geology departments
- Scientific publications, including the AAPG Bulletin
- AAPG Distinguished Lecture Program
- AAPG Foundation Energy Resources Library
- K-12 programs, including Teacher of the Year program and Professorial Award Programs
- Providing access to AAPG's digital library to universities
- And dozens more
For more information or to make a donation, visit foundation.aapg.org.
Foundation Energy Resources Library
Provides high quality geological and petroleum exploration research. Searches, tailored to specific requests, provide specialized information.