Why You Should Attend
Last year, nearly 2,000 attendees from 70 countries attended ICE. Join this international gathering of geoscientists as AAPG returns to the Asia Pacific region with host society SEAPEX.
Singapore offers plenty of sights,
sounds and science for AAPG ICE
Come experience a rich technical program covering the topics most important to your career:
- Exploring and Developing Asia-Pacific’s Petroleum Provinces
- Trap, Source, Reservoir and Seal Definition
- The Past is the Key to the Future
- Facing the Future’s Challenges Today
- New Dimensions in Global Unconventional Resources
All this in a robust program featuring more than 220 oral and 180+ poster presentations to expand your current knowledge or get up to speed on new concepts.
While you’re at ICE you’ll also have the opportunity to:
- See the latest technologies, services and products in the Exhibition Hall’s hands-on environment
- Make new contacts, visit with old colleagues or find new job prospect
- Attend a ticketed luncheon event and learn while you lunch
- See the new energy film Switch featuring AAPG Past President Scott W. Tinker
- Choose from 6 Field Trips and 7 Short Courses to enhance your knowledge
- Enjoy the sights, sounds and tastes of Singapore’s exciting waterfront paradise
Who should attend?
ICE is designed for geosciences professionals at every stage of their career — from CEO/President to Staff Geologist to Student — and every level in between. In addition to geologists you’ll also find academicians, engineers, geophysicists and landmen attending. ICE also attracts people from various professional associations – nearly 20 groups were represented at the 2011 ICE. Register today!
Join us in September 2012 for this world class event!