Explore the geological wonders of Asia Pacific with a field trip. Just add one of these field trips at the time of registration. Or, to make changes to an existing registration please follow instructions in your
confirmation or contact The Pulse Network at email@example.com or + 1 781 821 6732.
Thursday, 13 September, 08:00–Sunday, 16 September, 17:00
Professionals US $950, Students US $475 (limited)
Saturday, 15 September, 08:00 – 17:00
Professionals US $175, Students US $88 (limited)
Wednesday, 19 September, 16:00 – Monday, 24 September, 17:00
Professionals/Students US $1,800
Thursday, 20 September 08:00 – Sunday, 23 September, 17:00
Professionals/Students US $ 1,600
Thursday, 20 September, 08:00 – Sunday, 23 September, 17:00
Professionals/Students US $ 1,450
Thursday, 20 September, 08:00 – Monday, 24 September, 17:00
Professionals/Students US $ 1,400
Important notes regarding field trips
- Field Trips are limited in size and are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration must be accompanied by full payment.
- If you do not plan on attending the conference, a US $30 enrollment fee will be added to the field trip fee. This fee may be applied toward
registration if you decide to attend the conference at a later date.
- A wait list is automatically created if a field trip sells out. The AAPG Convention Department will notify you if space becomes available.
- Before purchasing non-refundable airline tickets, confirm that the trip will take place, as trips may be canceled if undersubscribed.
- Participants must organize and pay transportation (air or train) to meeting points and from the end of trip locality to their final destination.
- It is important that you note your gender for hotel room assignments.
- You will receive an itinerary with details of meeting points, transportation with the trip, phone numbers and e-mail addresses of hotels and trip
leaders once the trip is confirmed. Please make sure you provide a valid e-mail address when you register.
- Proper clothing and supplies are needed for the outdoors (hat, wind breaker, sturdy footwear, sunscreen and rucksack).
- Average temperatures in Singapore are between 22 degrees Celsius to 34 degrees Celsius. Light showers contrasted with frequent heavy ones
could occur throughout the day during the month of September.
- The deadline to register for field trips has been extended through 31 July 2012. Field trip cancellations due to low enrollment will be made shortly after this date.
- No refunds will be made for field trips after 31 July 2012.
- Name changes for field trips will not be accepted after 10 August 2012.
- Neither AAPG nor field trip leaders and their employers maintain insurance covering illness or injury for individuals.
Visa requirements for Malaysia.
Visa requirements for Indonesia.