An incredible overview portfolio of printed maps plus CD-ROM, this volume is one of two deep ocean tectonics studies by an industry-sponsored consortium of French institutions.
Printed maps include -
1. Geodynamic Framework
2. Seismicity and GPS in the Mediterranean
3. Cruises Tracks and Seismic Lines
4. Geophysical Fields: Magnetic Anomaly and Bouguer Gravity Anomaly
5. Heat Flow in the Eastern Mediterranean
6. Structural Map of the Eastern Mediterranean
7. Structural Map of the Central Mediterranean
8. Morpho-Structural Interpretation of the Western Mediterranean Wedge
9. Six Crustal Cross-Sections across the Central Mediterranean
10. The lonian basin and margins, the Calabria wedge and the Mediterranean ridge.
Coordinated by N. Chamot-Rooke, C. Rangin, and X. Le Pichon with papers by DOTMED Working Group
Societe Geologique de France (SGF) Memoir 177Table of ContentsForeword