Online registration is open and sponsorship opportunities are available for APPEX 2013, the global Prospect and Property Expo that will be held March 5-7 in London, England.
This will be the twelfth APPEX event, hosted by AAPG Europe’s London office, which provides a setting for principals, senior managers, business developers and new venture managers to network and do business with NOCs, governments and global E&P dealmakers.
Nearly 800 attendees from more than 40 countries are expected for the event, including more than 90 exhibitors.
The setting is designed to allow a relaxed atmosphere for exploring current and future trends in international business, the buying and selling prospects and properties, and networking.
In addition to daily “Prospect Forums,” APPEX also offers a technical program featuring a comprehensive look at global exploration opportunities, challenges and technology, including talks on:
- Overcoming challenges of shale gas exploration.
- The revolution in exploration and its impact on global gas.
- Global M&A trends and deal metrics.
- The future of North Sea exploration.
- The challenge to unlocking Russia for independents.