AAPG officer candidates have been announced for the 2013-14 term.
Biographies and individual information for all candidates are available online.
The person voted president-elect will serve in that capacity for one year and will be AAPG president for 2014-15. The terms for vice president and secretary are two years; editor is a three-year term.
Ballots will be mailed in spring 2013.
The slate is:
- Randi S. Martinsen, University of Wyoming, Laramie, Wyo.
- Kay L. Pitts, Aera Energy, Bakersfield,Calif.
- István Bérczi, MOL Hungarian Oil and Gas, Budapest, Hungary.
- John G. Kaldi, Australian School of Petroleum, University of Adelaide, Adelaide, Australia.
- Richard W. Ball, Chevron Upstream, Southern Africa SBU, Houston.
- Sigrunn Johnsen, consultant, Oslo, Norway.
- Colin P. North, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland.
- Michael Sweet, ExxonMobil Production, Houston.