Officer candidates have been announced for AAPG’s Division of Environmental Geosciences and Energy Minerals Division, and online voting is now open.
The voting deadline is May 15.
Those winning the president-elect races will assume their respective Division’s presidency for 2013-14. Elected vice presidents serve a one-year term.
The candidates are:
Division of Environmental Geosciences
- Nancy J. “Anne” Fix, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, Wash.
- Douglas E. Wyatt Jr., URS Corp., Aiken, S.C.
- John “Jack” B. Thomas, Jackrock Consulting, Fort Meyers, Fla.
- Michael S. Hagen, E Tech Environmental and Safety Solutions, Midland, Texas.
Editor-in-Chief (two-year term)
- Kristin M. Carter, Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey, Pittsburgh. (Unopposed)
Energy Minerals Division
- Jeremy Boak, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, Colo.
- Jack C. Pashin, Geological Survey of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, Ala.
- Richard J. Erdlac Jr., consultant, Midland, Texas.
- Robert A. Trevail, Dallas Energy, Freedom, Pa.
Secretary (two-year term)
- Bruce Handley, consultant, Houston. (Unopposed)