Election results have been announced for all three AAPG divisions, and the new executive committees are now in place for the 2011-12 term.
The newly elected presidents-elect will serve in that role for one year and then assume their respective division presidency for the 2012-13 term.
Election results and division executive committees are:
Division of Environmental Geosciences
- ♦President-elect – Tom J. Temples, consultant, Clemson, S.C.
- ♦Vice president (one-year term) – Nancy "Anne" Fix, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, Wash.
- ♦Secretary-Treasurer (two-year term) – M. Jane Ellis-McNaboe, PG, EnviroTech Consultants Inc., Bakersfield, Calif.
Joining them on the DEG committee are:
- ♦President – Douglas C. Peters, Peters Geosciences, Golden, Colo.
- ♦Editor – Kristin Carter, Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Bureau of Topographic and Geologic Survey, Pittsburgh.
- ♦Past President – Mary K. Harris, Savannah River National Laboratory, Aiken, S.C.
Division of Professional Affairs
- ♦President-elect – Charles A. Sternbach, Star Creek Energy, Houston.
- ♦Vice president – Rick L. Nagy, consultant, Houston.
- ♦Secretary – Mark J. Gallagher, Encana, Dallas.
Joining them on the DPA committee are:
- ♦President – Martin D. Hewitt, Nexen Petroleum, Plano, Texas.
- ♦Treasurer – Dan A. Billman, Billman Geologic Consultants Inc., Mars, Pa.
- ♦Past President – Daniel J. Tearpock, Subsurface Consultants and Associates, Houston.
Energy Minerals Division
- ♦President-elect – Andrea Reynolds, Shell, Pittsburgh.
- ♦Vice president (one-year term) – Dale A. Fritz, Devon Energy, Oklahoma City, Okla.
- ♦Treasurer (two-year term) – David Tabet, Utah Geological Survey, Salt Lake City.
Joining them on the EMD committee are:
- ♦President – Stephen M. Testa, State Mining and Geology Board, Sacramento, Calif.
- ♦Secretary – Frances J. Hein, Alberta Energy Research Conservation Board, Calgary, Canada.
- ♦Past President – Michael D. Campbell, I2M Associates LLC, Houston.