Current Issue: May 2015
In this issue, we include:
- A preview of some of the new features and old staples in store for this year’s Annual Convention and Exhibition in Denver at the end of the month.
- We also shine a spotlight on AAPG’s proud array of innovators and explorers to be honored at this year’s proceedings.
- In-depth accounts of many of the personal stories and career paths of AAPG’s highest award winners.
- We look into some of the technical presentations and discussions planned for ACE.
- The list of finalists for the 2015 Imperial Barrel Award Competition.
Also, the much-anticipated annual Salary Survey is included in the June issue, as well as a look at the recently-posted Q&A Videos of your Executive Committee candidates, and all of the regular columns and news categories our readers have come to depend upon.
The AAPG EXPLORER is the monthly tabloid magazine of the American Association of Petroleum Geologists that covers news of interest to the AAPG membership. Contents include coverage of the entire span of energy interest, with emphasis on exploration for hydrocarbons and energy minerals. Breaking news stories, features, profiles of personalities, comment columns and Association information is included.
The AAPG EXPLORER is read by more than 42,000 members and friends of the Association in 129 countries.