Click through titles to see full descriptions. Important notes about Short Courses and special information for students are listed below
Click here to dowload a .pdf of Short Courses
Already registered for the convention? You may add on a Short Course or Field Trip by calling +1 781 821 6732 or sending an email.
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING SHORT COURSES
• Short courses are limited in size and are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis and registration must be accompanied by full payment.
• If you do not plan on attending the convention, a $30 enrollment fee will be added to the short course fee. This fee may be applied toward registration if you decide to attend the convention at a later date.
• A wait list is automatically created if a short course sells out. The AAPG Convention Department will notify you if space becomes available.
• Before purchasing non-refundable airline tickets, confirm that the course will take place, as courses may be canceled if undersubscribed.
• To help us better anticipate the number of attendees and avoid premature cancellation of short courses, please register well before 9 April 2013. Short course cancellations due to low enrollment will be considered at this time. No refunds will be allowed on short courses after this date.
• We will continue to take registrations for short courses not cancelled, either until they are sold out or closed.
• Courses will be held in the David L. Lawrence Convention Center, unless otherwise indicated. Participants will be advised via email of the specific location approximately two weeks prior to the course.
There are a limited number of discounted resgistrations available for students on a first-come, first-served basis. If a discounted space is still available when you register online it will show up during the registration process. If discounted spots are no longer available, you may register at the full fee; if we are able to add additional discounted spots we will refund the difference at that time.