The Exhibition will be held in Halls A/B/C of the David L. Lawrence Convention Center during these hours:
|Sunday, 19 May||5:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m. (Icebreaker Reception)|
|Monday, 20 May||8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday, 21 May||8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday, 22 May||8:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.|
By visiting the ACE Exhibition Hall you can:
- See what’s new
- Compare suppliers
- Research products
- Meet suppliers and sales representatives
- Attend demos
- Address specific issues
- Benefit from knowledge of industry experts
You'll also enjoy:
- Icebreaker Reception:The Exhibition’s grand opening
- Refreshments on the floor all three days
- Cyber C@fé: Your chance to surf the web and check your e-mail
- AAPG Center: Where you can discover everything the AAPG has to offer. Here you’ll find AAPG’s publications, member services, divisions, General Store, Foundation, global events information, AAPG/Datapages and much more!
- International Pavilion: The place to connect for international business
- Explore the Floor: Your chance to win a luxury trip to the Grand Canyon (some restrictions apply)
Note: Children under the age of 16 will not be allowed in the exhibition hall during setup and teardown. Children 13 and older will be allowed to attend the exhibition during regular exhibition hours if they are properly registered and wearing their badges. During exhibition hours, children under the age of 13 will not be allowed into any activities within the exhibition hall, including the Icebreaker Reception, unless they are young enough or small enough to be confined in a stroller, backpack or frontpack.
The AAPG Center offers information and answers about your membership and more. Inside you’ll find information about:
- EXPLORER website
- Short Courses
- Distinguished Lecturer
- Field Seminars
- GeoCare Benefits
- Global Events
- Student Benefits.
You can also shop for books and AAPG merchandise at our General Store.
AAPG’s Global Gateway and International Pavilion is a new take on an ACE attendee favorite. It is where exploration and investment professionals gather to find and present new opportunities, discuss ongoing projects, and connect with fellow energy finders from around the globe.
The AAPG Global Gateway and International Pavilion should be your prime destination if you’re interested in expanding your global network and business. It’s the place to see, discuss, and understand where our industry is headed. Stay informed, get connected, and be inspired at the AAPG Global Gateway and International Pavilion in the exhibit hall.