Safety & Security
You are highly encouraged to be aware of safety, security and emergency information at all times. Although AAPG takes many steps to provide a sound environment, safety and security are ultimately an individual responsibility. We recommend your awareness of the safest evacuation route relative to your location at all times during the conference.
Location: Balcony Level 1, Office 12
|Friday, 21 October||08:00–19:00|
|Saturday, 22 October||08:00–19:00|
|Sunday, 23 October||07:00–20:00|
|Monday, 24 October||07:00–19:00|
|Tuesday, 25 October||07:00–19:00|
|Wednesday, 26 October||07:00–20:00|
|Thursday, 27 October||08:00–17:00|
Hospital & Pharmacies
Piazza Ospedale Maggiore 3
Phone: +39 02 6444 1
(Check with your hotel concierge for the closest pharmacy.)
Via Rovereto 14
Phone: +39 02 284 6767
Hours: 08:30—12:30 and 15:30—19:30 Monday to Friday
Farmacia Carlo Erba
Piazza del Duomo 21
Phone: +39 02 878 668
Hours: 24-hour pharmacy
Farmacia Stazione Central
Piazza Duca D’Aosta (in Milan’s main railway station)
Phone: +39 02 669 0935
Hours: After-hours pharmacy
Via Guglielmo Silva, n. 39
Phone: +39 02 4800 6381
Hours: 09:00—14:00 and 15:30—19:30 Monday to Friday 09:00—12:30 Saturday
Security and Emergencies
- Please report security issues or emergencies to one of the following:
- Badge checkers/security guards: Located at entrance to the exhibition hall and in the technical session areas.
- An AAPG staff person: Identifiable by the silver “Show Management” name badge.
- AAPG Registration Supervisor: Located in the Level 1, Registration Area.
AAPG Staff Office and Phone Numbers
Location: Level 2, Suite 2
- Local (within city limits): 031 349 510
- National/International: +39 31 349 510
- Event Operations Manager (mobile): +1 918 949 8511
Emergency Telephone Numbers
- Local Police: 113 (operator will also be able to assist you if you need more than a police officer)
- National Police: 112 (Pan-European emergency number works in any EU country from any telephone, and it’s also the number to call for any emergency services when using a cellular/mobile telephone)
- Ambulance: 118 (only for emergency medical assistance)
- Emergency Doctors: 7733
- Fire Brigade: 115
- Car Breakdown Assistance: 116 (emergency telephones every two kilometers on the motorway that connect directly to the ACI — Italian Automobile Club).
Badges must be worn at all times while attending the conference. For your safety, remove your name badge once you exit the convention centre.
We encourage you to review the safety and security information provided at your hotel during your stay.
Registering with Your Embassy
Travel advice to tourists suggests that you register with your country’s embassy when traveling abroad.
Accessible ramps are located outside the north and south buildings.
Elevators to the various floors are in the buildings.
For your safety, please do not leave items unattended. Items left unattended will be confiscated and/or destroyed. To report lost or stolen items, please contact the Conference Registration Desk located in the registration area of Level 1.