Exhibition Hall Hours
Sunday, 23 October........................18:00–20:00
Monday, 24 October.......................10:00–18:30
Tuesday, 25 October.......................10:00–18:30
Wednesday, 26 October.................10:00–14:30
Don't miss the Exhibitor-Sponsored Luncheon on Wednesday, followed by two special Lunchtime Lectures.
See the latest in technologies, products and services for the global E&P industry in the Exhibition Hall. Here you’ll find:
- Icebreaker Reception, the exhibition’s grand opening
- Refreshment breaks
- International Pavilion, where countries showcase their oil and gas exploration and production opportunities
- AAPG Center, for information on AAPG’s activities
- Da Vinci Exhibt of Machines, a fascinating display of models, based on the Da Vinci codes and on historical documents using the materials of Leonardo’s time: wood, metal, ropes and fabrics.
Benefits of attending the ICE exhibition
- Attend product demonstrations and/or presentations
- Compare technologies, products and services
- Network during Refreshment Breaks and Exhibitor-Sponsored Luncheon
- Find solutions to specific business problems
- Meet face-to-face with company representatives
- Enjoy the vibrant atmosphere
- Find global opportunities in the International Pavilion
Exhibiting Companies (View Floor Plan)
- Addax Petroleum Services
- Applied Acoustics Engineering
- Archimedes Consulting
- Astrium GEO-Information Services
- Atlas Petroleum Exploration Worldwide Ltd. (APEX)
- Badley Geoscience
- Bayfield Energy Ltd
- C&C Reservoirs
- Contros Systems
- DownUnder GeoSolutions
- EAGE Conferences
- Energy & Geoscience Institute
- Envoi Ltd.
- FEI Company
- GEO ExPro
- GEOKINETICS INC
- Geolog S.P.A.
- Geo-Microbial Technologies
- Kuwait Oil Company
- Landocean Energy Services
- Lynx Information Systems
- Mepeco S.r.l.
- Moyes & Co.
- Neftex Petroleum Consultants Ltd.
- NKE Instrumentation
- PacSeis, Inc.
- Petroceltic Italia Srl
- Petroleum Geo-Services
- RPS Energy/Nautilus
- Saudi Aramco
- SeaBird Exploration
- Seismic Micro-Technology, Inc.
- SEPM (Society for Sedimentary Geology)
- Shell International
- Spatial Energy
- TDI-Brooks International
- Tele-Rilevamento Europa (TRE)
- United Kingdom Hydrographic Office
- Visualization Sciences Group
- WesternGeco Limited
- W. L. Gore & Associates
- Falkland Islands
- Nova Scotia
- South Africa
- Trinidad and Tobago