Office of Divisions
... to strengthen the professional status of petroleum geologists, coal geologists, petroleum geophysicists.
... to advance the science of geology as it relates to any earth materials, other than conventional oil and gas.
... to promote environmental self-regulation within the petroleum/energy minerals industries
- Manages all business aspects of three divisions, DPA, EMD, DEG
- Maintain membership data for DPA, EMD, DEG
- Organizes all aspects for mailings for membership, standing committees and executive committees
- Maintain and records all minutes of meetings for DPA, EMD, DEG
- Planning, facilitate, handle logistics of meeting planning (advisory board meetings, executive committee meetings, leadership meetings, section meetings, short courses for continuing education) for divisions
- Prepares division awards for annual meetings and section meetings
- Facilitate the preparation for Division publications (newsletters, membership directories and publications)
- Maintain division budgets
- Marketing at Annual meetings and section meetings for the Divisions. (i.e. membership benefits, applications and give-aways)