- Posters will be displayed in 8’x8’ booths (flared) in Exhibition Hall A.
- Each booth will be equipped with three (3) upright standing, Velcro-surface boards (4'x8') with the long dimension horizontal, one (1) chair and one (1) electrical outlet.
- A table (approximately 6 feet long) can be requested in advance by completing and returning the Poster Session Questionnaire. The questionnaire may be completed online or printed and faxed to +1 918 560 2684 by 1 April 2013.
- Computers, VCRs, and other special equipment must be provided by the presenter or ordered at the presenter’s expense on the AV Order Form.
- If you are providing a computer for your poster, remember to bring your surge suppressor as well. An extension cord may also be necessary for your computer or other electrical equipment.
- It is suggested that you have copies of your abstract or handout materials available for attendees, which should include author's name, address, and phone/e-mail, a packet that can be affixed to your display boards.
AAPG audiences are sensitive to commercial overtones and overuse of corporate logos in scientific presentations. You are advised to employ the proper professionalism and discretion in these areas. Logos on posters are appropriate on the title and summation graphics and should not detract from the scientific message. Advertising and sales promotions in any form are strictly prohibited.
- Register online at http://www.aapg.org/pittsburgh2013/registrationinformation. or fax form to: +1 781 821 6720.
- Reserve your hotel online http://www.aapg.org/pittsburgh2013/accommodations.cfm or fax the completed form to: +1 301 694 5124.
- Return the Poster Session Questionnaire by 1 April 2013.
- Transport your material to and from the David L. Lawrence Convention Center.
- Assemble your display.
- Focusing your poster on technical content, advertising and sales promotions in any form (e.g., price lists, etc.) is strictly prohibited.
- Promptly remove all material within 30 minutes of the end of the poster session. You must not begin disassembly until the close of the session.
- Securing the safety of your material before, during and after the poster sessions.
- Provide your own materials to attach your display to the panels e.g., Velcro fasteners, wire, string, etc. A limited supply of materials will be available at the Poster Assistance Desk centrally located in the poster area.