The Exhibition will be held in Halls A , B and C of the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center during these hours:
|Sunday, 22 April||5:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m. (Icebreaker Reception)|
|Monday, 23 April||8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday, 24 April||8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday, 25 April||8:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.|
By visiting the ACE Exhibition Hall you can:
- See what’s new
- Compare suppliers
- Research products
- Meet suppliers and sales representatives
- Attend demos
- Address specific issues
- Benefit from knowledge of industry experts
You’ll also enjoy:
- Icebreaker Reception, the Exhibition’s grand opening
- Refreshments on the floor all three days
- Cyber C@fé, your chance to surf the web and check your e-mail
- AAPG Center, where you can discover everything the AAPG has to offer. Here you’ll find AAPG’s publications, member services, divisions, General Store, Foundation, global events information, AAPG/Datapages and much more!
- The International Pavilion, where you can visit the world
- Explore the Floor — your chance to win fabulous prizes
(some restrictions apply).
Note: Children under the age of 16 will not be allowed in the exhibition hall during setup or teardown. Children 13 and older will be allowed to attend the exhibition during regular exhibition hours if they are properly registered and wearing their badges. During exhibition hours, children under the age of 13 will not be allowed into any activities within the exhibition hall, including the Icebreaker Reception, unless they are young enough or small enough to be confined in a stroller, backpack or frontpack.
The AAPG Center offers information and answers about your membership and more. Inside you’ll find information about:
- Communications (EXPLORER, website)
- Education (Short Courses, Distinguished Lecturer)
- GeoCare Benefits
- Global Events
- Student Benefits
You can also shop for books and AAPG merchandise at our General Store.
The International Pavilion makes it possible to “visit the world” and make personal contacts with energy ministers, state licensing authorities, national oil company executives and key players from international oil companies. The IP is a valuable information resource for current global activity such as licensing round announcements, data package releases, as well as new development and exploration activities and opportunities.
Here are a few of the countries you might see represented in the International Pavilion
- Colombia ANH
- D.R Congo
- Falkland Islands
- South Africa
- Trinidad and Tobago