Exhibitor Service Manual
The Exhibitor Service Manual is now available. Please log in to view all important deadlines and complete all service forms for your show needs. CLICK HERE
Registration questions? Call +1 781 821 6732, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (EST)
Commercial exhibitors receive two complimentary full-convention registrations for each 100 sq. ft. rented. Non-Profit exhibitors receive one complimentary full-convention registration for each 100 sq. ft. rented. The person listed as the primary contact on your exhibit space contract will receive an email with login information and discount code. If you have not received your email with registration instructions please CLICK HERE
Registration Hours — Exhibition Hall E
Saturday, 9 April – 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Sunday, 10 April – 7:30 a.m.–7:30 p.m.
Monday, 11 April – 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Tuesday, 12 April – 7:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
Wednesday, 13 April – 7:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Exhibition Hall Hours
The Exhibition will be held in Halls C , D and E of the George R. Brown Convention Center during these hours:
Sunday, 10 April – 5:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m. (Icebreaker Reception)
Monday, 11 April – 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, 12 April – 8:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, 13 April – 8:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
Please book your room through the AAPG
Housing Bureau. This helps AAPG meet hotel room block commitments, plan
shuttles and avoid penalties that may ultimately increase convention expenses.
• All reservations must be received by 17 March in order to guarantee convention rates.
• Reservations will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
• A written acknowledgement will be sent to you via e-mail or fax from PASSKEY indicating which hotel you have been reserved in, based on availability.
• Hotels may cancel room reservations without notification if one night’s deposit is not received prior to your scheduled arrival. If you would like to make your deposit via check, first complete the housing form and mark the appropriate box (paying via check) and then fax to +1 847 996 5401.
Hotels (CLICK HERE for more details)
1. Courtyard Houston Downtown/Convention Center
2. Four Seasons Hotel Houston
3. Hilton Americas-Houston (AAPG Headquarters)
4. Hyatt Regency Houston (SEPM Headquarters)
5. Inn at the Ballpark
6. Residence Inn Houston Downtown/Convention Center
Please note that Experient is the only Official Housing Bureau of the 2011 AAPG Annual Convention & Exhibition and should be the only housing bureau to book official hotel reservations. Experient may contact you by phone or email if you have booked a block of rooms at past conventions.
Questions: Please direct all housing questions to the Housing Bureau via e-mail or call the number: Tel: +1 847 996 5876 or +1 800 974 3084 (U.S. and Canada)
Current Exhibitor List and Floor Plan
CLICK HERE for the most up-to-date exhibitor list and floor plan.