Making the next giant leap in geosciences
Make plans to land in Houston, 10-13 April 2011, for the AAPG 2011 Annual Convention & Exhibition (ACE), where the petroleum geology world's best and brightest will gather to make the next giant leaps in geosciences.
The 2011 event will be held at the George R. Brown Convention Center in the heart of downtown Houston. Past ACE events in Houston have set records for attendance, and this is sure to be a top AAPG event as well.
ACE will feature a technical program of 400 oral presentations and 400 poster presentations (including the new electronic-poster lounge) comprising 11 themes which should meet your interests, these include:
- Molecules to Marketplace: The Business of Energy
- Global Deepwater Reservoirs: Giant Leaps in E&P
- Worldwide E&P Reservoirs: Opportunities the New Decade
- Challenged Resource Frontiers
- Mudstones & Shales: Unlocking the Promise
- Siliciclastics: Advancing Research to Resource
- Insight into Carbonates and Evaporates
- Breakthroughs: Tectonics, Salt, and Basin Analysis
- Integrating New Technology, Geophysics, and Subsurface Data
- Energy and Environmental Horizons
- The Next Geo-Generation: Who, What and Where
Looking for more information about ACE 2011 or other AAPG events? Click the icons to visit these professional networking/social media sites.
Find the AAPG Group and event postings.
Look for our page, AAPG Events.
Follow us at www.twitter.com/aapg_events
Follow the AAPGevents and AAPG Channels to see what's happening at AAPG