+44 207 434 1399
For sponsorship opportunities contact Jeremy Richardson
Unconventional Gas Shales in Poland: A Look at the Science
10-11 May 2012 | Warsaw, Poland
Venue, Travel, Accommodations
Intercontinental Hotel, Warsaw
Emilii Plater Street 49
Sienna Hotel Sp Z.O.O.
Front Desk: +48-22-3288888
Located in the financial district opposite the Palace of Culture and Science, the hotel is a short distance from the main railway station, charming Old Town and the Warsaw Philharmonic. Well worth a visit are the Frederic Chopin Museum and ?azienki Park.
Accommodation & Rates
A limited number of rooms are available at the InterContinental Warszawa at preferential rates for delegates:
|Date||Standard Room King Bed|
|09.05.2012||690.00 PLN net per room|
|10.05.2012||690.00 PLN net per room|
|11.05.2012||360.00 PLN net per room|
- The rates are exclusive of 8% VAT. The InterContinental Warszawa does not include any service charges into the quoted prices.
- The above mentioned hotel room price includes a full buffet breakfast in the Hotel’s restaurant.
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. In the case the late check-out is required a 50% surcharge on the negotiated room rate shall be charged. After 6:00 p.m. a 100% surcharge shall be charged.
To book a room at the above special rates, you will need to call in to InterContinental Warszawa and make reservations directly, quoting booking reference “AAPG”.
Please note that there are a limited number of rooms at these rates available, so book yours as soon as possible to ensure the special rate.
Contact details for InterContinental Warszawa Reservations department:
00 48 22 328 88 60 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hotel offers 175 parking lots on 5 levels in the underground garage to its guests' disposal, at the following rates:
- 100,00 PLN per day
- 10,00 PLN per hour from 08:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m.
- 6,00 PLN per hour from 06:00 p.m. to 08:00 a.m.
Drive Al. Krakowska direction "centrum", continue straight forward Grójecka street until you reach Zawiszy roundabout where you turn right into Al. Jerozolimskie. Continue straight until crossing with Emillii Plater where you turn left.
Warsaw International Fryderyk Chopin (WAW)
- Distance 8 KM / 4.97 MI SOUTH WEST to Hotel
- Taxi Charge (one way): €80.00 (EUR)
- Time by taxi: 20 minutes
- We provide a limousine service including airport transfer from and to the airport just after checking-out. Our service is available 24h/7 days a week.
- Station Name: Central Railway Station
- Distance 0.2 KM / 0.12 MI EAST to Hotel
- 2 minutes walking distance from InterContinental Warszawa
- Subway Name: Metro Swietokrzyska
- Distance 0.2 KM / 0.12 MI NORTH to Hotel 10 minutes walking distance from InterContinental Warszawa
- AAPG Non-endorsement Policy
- The American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) does not endorse or recommend any products and services that may be cited, used or discussed in AAPG publications or in presentations at events associated with AAPG.