Join us by being a sponsorship partner to enjoy the great benefits of exposure at this event. Learn more about the different Corporate Sponsorship Packages Available.
Contact: Adrienne Pereira, Programmes Manager, AAPG Asia Pacific-Singapore
Asia-Pacific AAPG-EAGE Joint GTW
Fractured Carbonate Reservoirs
15-17 February 2012 | Bali, Indonesia
The goal of the Geosciences Technology Workshop is to promote open discussion of the state-of-the-art on fractured carbonates. The forum is intended to promote collaboration on the impact of fractures in carbonates at both large and small scales. A range of session topics will integrate detailed observations and perspectives from inter-related fields of research such as structural geology, geomechanics, geophysics, reservoir engineering and diagenesis to better understand and predict the presence, distribution, controls and impact of fractures in carbonates.
Assistance from the
Indonesian Petroleum Association
is kindly appreciated.
Registration for this event has closed. Thank you for your interest. We look forward to welcoming you to our GTW on Unconventional Hydrocarbon Plays in Asia, Singapore, 15-16 March 2012.
For security reasons, the Hotel venue, and room reservation information will be advised directly to Registrants. For information and questions contact: Adrienne Pereira.
Technical Program Convenors:
- Julie Kupecz, Pearl Energy Indonesia (a Mubadala Company)
- Robert Park, Sherwood Holdings, Jakarta
- Sigit Sukmono, Institut Teknologi, Bandung
Who should attend?
Geotechnical professionals from industry and academia, both those actively working these topics and those wishing to learn more.
- AAPG Non-endorsement Policy
- The American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG) does not endorse or recommend any products and services that may be cited, used or discussed in AAPG publications or in presentations at events associated with AAPG.